Top 10 Platforms for global Internet Model to make Money with With the growth of high-speed internet and powerful webcams, we have a fast-growing industry in webcam modeling. This industry has been growing steadily and offers a good source of income for models and web professionals. This article is useful for anyone looking to gain a foothold in the industry and your choice of the best website for webcam model to work with can be made after reading this article. We consider different factors like ease of use, reliability, and income level for both beginners and experienced models.
1. InternetModeling.com With this webcam modeling site, you can earn an exceptionally high 70% cut of the earnings, amongst the highest paying webcam website. It is also one of the most trusted sites. Not hard to see why most models prefer this site but the flip side is that it is crowded over with an excess of models working on it. The payment is good and done weekly but depends on how well you can stand apart from the crowd and make a name for yourself.
2. I-Camz I-Camz is amongst the earlier ones in the line of webcam modeling and they treat cam models well. Their weekly payment is prompt and reliable while the support is excellent but their design can do with some revamping. This site pays models at about US$1 a minute for each customer in premium chat while exclusive or one on one chat pays US$1.25 per minute. Premium chat allows more than one customer per model so that 10 customers would bring in US$10 a minute. It has been seen that models can earn about US$250 to US$2000 a week, on an average.
3. ManyVids Beginners will find this site easy for producing, selling and promoting their modeling content. This site enables you to earn even when you are offline so that you would not work long hours online. It offers free payment deposit directly to 38 countries subject to a minimum of US$100. It allows male, female, trans and couples to work on the site. Models on this site can select the state or country they would like to block their videos from. ManyVids allows models to freely promote their own brands by linking other cam sites, or personal websites.
4. BongaCams BongaCams is amongst the most widely accessed and used cam site in Europe. The heavy traffic on this site implies the potential for earning money for webcam models. The site is popular worldwide and offers a payout rate of over 50 percent with referral bonuses on models and members. BongaCams is a relatively new site and offers free group shows and premium services at rates that are amongst the lowest. BongaCams works with a good selection of models and at any time there are about 500 to 1000 live streams on the site. BongaCams offers referral rewards and hourly and weekly contests for the cam model. Models on this site can do VIP shows.
5. LiveJasmin LiveJasmin is a
preferred option for webcam model beginners. It has a user-friendly interface
with robust design on the software. The website features are basic and generic
so that newbies can make a smooth beginning. It offers fast payout and models
also appreciate the fact that LiveJasmin does not specialize in any particular
niche. The website requires models to
fill out a bio while the specialty is that clients can also fill out their bio
that allows models to connect more personally with their client base. It has
been in the industry for some years and its specialty is the huge selection of
models, high quality of its video streams, and an industry standard website
6. CamJobs4Models This cam site has a user-friendly design and a simple and intuitive signup process. Once the details are submitted, reviewed and approved by the website managers, models can start working and earning money on the site. They offer most of the features offered on other webcam sites. CamJobs4Models has a reliable and easy to use software that offers models full control over the transactions. Models can track their earnings in minute detail. The models who work for this site are featured on ModelScope and hundreds of other sites in its network. Models can set their own show prices and can earn up to US$3.56 per minute depending on the rate but typically the earnings are between US$0.90 and US$2.25 per minute. In addition, models can earn tips in free chat and in private. CamJobs4Models offers anonymous optional phone-to-phone service during private shows. Models can protect their privacy by blocking access in specific states or countries of choice. Models can also take part on their own or as a male/female or female/female couple. The payments are made by check, prepaid debit card, direct deposit to a bank account, or Bitcoin.
7. Chaturbate On chaturbate, models can broadcast themselves for tokens which can be spent on other models or redeemed for cash. This freemium website offers hourly contest, tips, and the chance to sell pictures or videos and earn affiliate revenue. The earnings and profits vary for cam models on chaturbate but their share is almost 60% of the revenue. Models can earn through hourly contests where about US$11,000 is given away every month to models. The highest viewed room of the hour earning US$10.00 and the next best earning US$5, with 48 cash winners in all. Models can also accept tokens on private or group shows that can be exchanged for cash. The site offers multiple payment options such as daily, bi-monthly, or monthly and the minimum payout is US$50. Payment is made by check (mail), direct bank deposit, bank wire transfer or Paxum. Models can block their shows from specific countries and states. The site allows males, females, couples and trans models to work and at any time has more than 200 cam broadcasts running.
8. Imlive Imlive has been in operation for more than 10 years in the industry and includes a large and diverse set of cam girls. It has steady web streams provides a clear and easy to use interface. Its rates are amongst the lowest while offering a generous rewards program. ImLive video chat hosts typically receive between 30% – 100% of the revenue for the show and the payment per minute range from US$0.98 to US$9.80 depending on the category, the rate charged, seniority, and the guest ratings. In addition, models can earn through continuous benefits and competitions in the form of cash prizes and luxury gifts. The payments are made by check (mail or FedEx US) or direct ACH deposit, on the 1st and 16th of every month. Host models can block up to 3 locations of their choice. ImLive allows male, female, couples and trans models to work on its site, with thousands of models working on the site.
9. MyFreeCams MyFreeCams has been a popular freemium cam site for many years and features some of the biggest models in the industry. Though the website features a not so snazzy design and a spammy chat window its specialty is the free shows that users prefer. Webcam models on MyFreeCams get to retain about 60% of their revenue and payments are done by check, direct bank deposit, bank wire transfer, Okpay or Paxum. The freemium website allows only female models and pays on the 1st and 16th of every month. Models can block specific locations from accessing their show. The site has over 100,000 registered models who are allowed to work on other sites as well. It is estimated that models on MyFreeCams can make between US$75,000 and US$100,000 per month, lucrative enough for some established porn stars to becoming webcam models here.
10. StripChat Webcam models can retain up to 60% of their revenue on this relatively new cam site. It started in 2013 and has grown to be a great cam site where models can make money. Being a part of the major adult site xHamster it has assured traffic and a large number of visitors. StripChat is based on tokens and models have many ways to make money here including tips for shows, cash from private shows, from spying members, from private cam2cam show and by selling content. The site has a cam-splitting software that allows models to broadcast on multiple sites at the same time. Stripchat approves new models in a day and gives away more than $15,000 in cash prizes on their hourly and monthly contests. Models can also earn through tokens each worth US$0.05. The payments are made through bank wire transfer, Paxum, Bitcoin, ePayments and Ethereum.
While earnings are high and entry is easy for a webcam model, this profession has its own risks of scams and frauds like all online industries. A model needs to be fully aware of the risks and the choice of top webcam model working site has to be made carefully after considering different factors. We believe this list can help you make a good choice and earn a steady side income. Webcam modeling can also be taken as a full-time occupation that allows you to choose your working hours, availability and even multiple sites along the same lines. Once decided, you then would need to consider factors like payout rate, quality of users, technical support and a reliable payment means and plans.